Made from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum and then coated with a military grade hard anodized finish for added strength and durability. These exact components have been used by top factory race teams for over 20 years.
- All carriers are 100% CNC machined in Huntington Beach California
- 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum with a military grade Black hard anodized finish
- Allows rear sprocket changes to be made without removing the rear drive assembly
- 30% lighter than stock rear sprockets
- Cush Drive holes feature rear tabs for added security
- Must be used with Superlite Quick Change sprocket part numbers 50803R, 50804R, 51803R or 51804R
- Includes one set of grade 5 Titanium sprocket bolts with black grade 8 steel Fuji lock nuts