Join Our Team
Current Open Position(s) at Ducati Omaha:
Ducati Omaha is seeking a Service Technician to provide exceptional service on Ducati and other motorcycles in our Service Department. Service tasks performed include everything from basic oil and tire changes, to complex electronic diagnosis, tuning and troubleshooting, and Desmo valve services. Experience and/or educational training with modern electronic service diagnostic tools is desired. Ducati-specific training is available for qualified candidates. Ducati Omaha offers a fast-paced and professional work environment where quality is of the utmost importance, our customers expect top-quality service on their Ducati motorcycles and we are committed to delivering this. Ducati Omaha is a small operation with a small staff and there is nowhere to “hide” here, your co-workers and our customers rely on you to perform your job at the highest level. This opportunity has long-term potential, we are not a revolving-door environment where staff turns over frequently, and we will invest in YOU as long as you are dedicated and consistent. We are DUCATI, if you are passionate about the brand this is a great place for you!
You may be a good fit for this opportunity if:
- You enjoy solving new challenges and constantly learning new things.
- You have a positive attitude and interact positively with co-workers and customers.
- You take pride in the quality of your work, and strive for excellence in what you do.
- You would rather give someone else a compliment rather than receiving a compliment yourself.
- You are happy to ask for help when you need it, you’d rather get things “right” than just be done.
- You are reliable and come to work ready to perform at your best every day.
- You are organized and prefer a clean and professional work space.
You will NOT be a good fit if:
- You just want “a job” to pay the bills.
- You perform service tasks with the focus on speed rather than quality.
- You don’t like to talk to other people and have a cynical or sarcastic attitude.
- You have an “ego” that keeps you from learning from other people, you think you know it all.
- You can’t accept constructive criticism and have no desire to change or improve your skills.
- You have “called in sick” more than once in the past year or spend the first hour of your work day “waking up”.
- You think you’re above sweeping the floor or taking the trash out.
- 3-Years minimum experience as a Service Technician in a motorcycle dealership environment, preferably with Ducati experience included, or powersports-specific degree (AMI, MMI, etc.) plus 2-Years.
- Existing Ducati certification a BIG plus!
- Friendly and positive attitude, no prima-donnas, we can’t stress this enough – be honest with yourself, if you’d rather work alone in a corner with no one “bothering” you, this is NOT a good fit for you.
- Pay is commensurate with experience, base plus commission on billed hours.
- Limited benefits available, paid vacation & holidays, free track days, no company health insurance – individual plans available.
- Start date somewhat flexible but in the timeframe of March/April 2019.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES - Please send your work history and qualifications for the position, along with any other information you feel is relevent, to sales@DucatiOmaha.com for consideration.