COVID-19 Statement & Store Policies
Covid-19 Policies - EFFECTIVE JUNE 2020
Newly revised Directed Health Measures are going in place as of June 1st in Nebraska, and Ducati Omaha will continue to follow all requested guidelines.
HERE'S HOW OUR OPERATION WILL BE SET UP FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE
The Ducati Omaha retail store will be OPEN back to our normal business hours (10-6 Tues-Fri, 10-3 Sat), with the following restrictions in place:
25 PERSON LIMIT IN STORE AT ALL TIMES
- We don't anticipate this being any kind of significant limitation for us, other than we will be unable to hold any large open house or similar types of events in June.
- If you are feeling ill, have been exposed to someone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past 14 days, or have any other reason to believe you may be contagious to others, please do not enter the store. If you need to have something brought outside to you, just call us and we'll deliver to the parking lot to you.
- Please practice 6-foot social distancing inside the store, and avoid any close personal contact, handshaking, etc.
- We are not requiring staff or customers to wear masks in the store. If YOU would like to wear a mask, feel free to do so. If you don't want to come into the store where others are not wearing a mask, let us know what we can bring outside to you and we'll be happy to do so. If you have a sales office appointment, and would like your salesperson to wear a mask in the office with you, just ask.
- We continue to offer off-site new bike delivery at your house if you would prefer not to pick your bike up in the store.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS!