COVID-19 Statement & Store Policies
Covid-19 Policies - EFFECTIVE MAY 2020
As we continue to claw our way back out of the Covid-19 situation, we are continuing to be prudent in how we interact with customers for the safety of our staff and customers.
At Ducati Omaha we are taking reasonable precautions and adhering to all Health Department guidelines for Douglas County and the State of Nebraska to minimize the risk to our customers and staff. See below for our store policies for the month of MAY 2020.
The Ducati Omaha retail store is OPEN, but with a few restrictions in place, and requests for YOU if you're coming to the store :
- 10 PERSON LIMIT IN STORE AT ALL TIMES
- Please don't bring a gaggle of family/friends along when possible so we can maintain the 10-person limit without having to force people to stand in the parking lot waiting to get in. With the virus situation still on everyone's mind, this is NOT YET the time to just come "hang out" at the motorcycle shop.
- Bike presentation and demo rides are being offered BY APPOINTMENT whenever possible, please call/text 402-281-3903 to make an appointment and we will be happy to dedicate the time to give you a personalized experience!
- While we are "open", it would be best if "casual browsing" be done on our web site before narrowing down what you might be interested in, then make an appointment for a personal presentation.
PARTS DEPARTMENT OPERATIONS:
- Parts, Accessories and Apparel purchases are highly encouraged to be performed on the web site, and then you can pick up in the store or we will ship to you for FREE!
- If you have questions about anything, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or TEXT the parts department at 402-207-2528.
SERVICE DEPARTMENT OPERATIONS:
- SERVICE PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF ONLY
- NO "WHILE-YOU-WAIT" SERVICES ARE BEING OFFERED AT THIS TIME
- COMPLIMENTARY Uber rides back home are available, just ask!
Here is a list of what we are doing in the store while we're here, and what we are asking of our staff and customers in terms of in-store safety during this time:
- We are cleaning and disinfecting all common contact surfaces in the store multiple times per day
- We are practicing safe social distancing, avoiding skin-to-skin contact, etc.
- Any staff members who exhibit any symptoms of an upper respiratory nature or feeling ill are being asked to work from home
- Customers are requested (even though we LOVE you all) to avoid socially gathering in the store - PLEASE stay in touch on social media or give us a call, we'd love to chat!
- While we are happy to facilitate purchases of apparel and riding gear, we are not allowing items to be tried on in the store - we encourage customers to shop on our website, and we'll ship to you for FREE or you can pick up at the store.
- If you need to pick something up at the store, but don't want to come inside, just let us know when you arrive in the parking lot and we'll run it out to your car
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS!