Michelin Power Cup Evo - Small Bikes
An easy and versatile tire, MICHELIN Power Cup Evo is a street legal version of MICHELIN Power Slick Evo. 95% track Use - Road homologated
The versatile dual-compound front and rear tires offer exceptional grip for all track conditions.
MICHELIN SCT Synthetic Component Technology
- MICHELIN Racing Synthetic Elastomers (MRSE)
- MICHELIN High Tech Synthetic Compound (HTSC)
MICHELIN Racing Synthetic Elastomers (MRSE) used in the rubber compounds in conjunction with High Tech Synthetic Compound (HTSC) resins promote ultra-fast warm up to optimum operational temperature.
MICHELIN NST Near Slick Technology
- With less than 5% groove ratio (The ratio of grooves as a percentage of the tread surface area) it is close to a slick!
- The amount of rubber in contact with the ground is important for grip, allowing lean angles of up to 60 degree .
MICHELIN 2CT Two Compound Technology
- MICHELIN 2CT dual-compound technology successfully accomplishes two conflicting ideals: wear resistance in the center of the tread, and grip on the shoulders.
- The rubber compound in the center is harder to withstand aggressive acceleration and braking.
- The rubber compound in the shoulder is softer to maximize grip on the lean angle.
MICHELIN ACT - Adaptive Casing Technology
- For a better stability on straight line and at strong lean angle
- MICHELIN ACT : Adaptive Casing Technology ensures varying tyre rigidity at different angles of lean. The tire switches gradually from a flexible crown for straight-line precision to increasingly rigid shoulders depending on lean angle for optimised cornering stability.The softer casing limits the vivacity and kickback. To improves the feeling at the limit, a light movement appears to warn the rider he's getting to the limit of the tire.
- Road - Manufacturer's Pressure
- Track - 30psi
- With Tire Warmers - 30psi
- Low limit - 122 degree F
- Optimum - 176 degree F
- Upper limit - 230 degree F