The Motegi v2 boasts a 1.3mm premium bovine leather construction with CE-certified limb protectors and strategically-placed accordion stretch gussets and stretch fabric panels on the side of the body to allow for an optimized fit and maximum rider mobility on the motorcycle. Can be upgraded with the Alpinestars Nucleon CE-Level 2 chest and back armor.
• Constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain bovine leather.
• Multiple-stitched main seam construction provides maximum tear resistance.
• High-density perforation zones throughout the suit plus perforated leather panels on torso and arms.
• Extended, reinforced stretch fiber panels on arms, crotch and legs.
• Accordion leather stretch inserts on lumbar, knees, elbows and rear shoulders.
• Level 1 CE-certified protectors on elbows, shoulders and knees.
• External Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) dual density shoulder sliders.
• Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE-Level 2 certified Nucleon Back Protector (Nucleon protector sold separately).
• Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest protection sold separately).
• Replaceable Alpinestars PU SPORT knee sliders can be positioned according to riding style.
• Removable mesh liner features built-in stretch inserts.
• Premium YKK fasteners used on garment including flat-profile YKK semi auto lock wrist zippers.
• Ergonomic back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds.
• Soft, 3D textured fabric collar for comfort while arm and leg cuffs feature soft poly-fabric.