Alpinestars GP Pro Leather Suit Tech-Air Compatible
GP PRO LEATHER SUIT TECH-AIR® COMPATIBLE
A premium full grain leather suit fully optimized for Alpinestars’ innovative Tech-Air® Race airbag system. The GP Pro Leather Suit for Tech-Air® Race features an anatomical engineered design to ensure excellent comfort and performance fit for track days or serious road riding. Packed with class leading, track-tested protection inside and out, this ventilated leather suit is versatile and extremely comfortable. Its unique design means it can be equally effectively worn with or without the Tech-Air® airbag system.
• New performance engineered fit design optimized for use with Tech-Air Race System and back protector.
• Upper body incorporates accordion leather stretch and DUPONT™ Kevlar®-reinforced inserts to accommodate Tech-Air® Race system’s increased volume in the event of a system-triggering incident.
• Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on the back and extensive advanced poly-fabric stretch panels on crotch, underarms, calf and knees for excellent range of movement.
• Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding.
• Perforations on chest, arm and leg offer airflow and help regulate body temperature.
• Airprene collar and cuff for high levels of comfort and breathability.
• Highly abrasion resistant construction using premium, 1.3mm full-grain leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability.
• Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in the knees, elbows and shoulders feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam padding.
• Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows and knees.
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon KR-R Back Protector for the ultimate protection.
• Chest and hip pad compartments (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest and hip protection available as upgrade).
• Replaceable Alpinestars PU knee sliders incorporate Velcro® for customized and secure fitment and are developed for the ultimate in feel and sensitivity on the track.
• CE Certified hip protectors included.
• Moto GP-profiled, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
• Alpinestars-developed accordion leather back panel and knee inserts for comfort in riding position.
• Multi-panel lining incorporates 3D mesh and stretch inserts.
• Zippered rear calf expansion gusset improves range of fit comfort and Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment
• Rear reflective detailing for improved rider visibility and internal water-resistant wallet pocket.
• Internal conduits for quick and convenient connection of suit to airbag system.
• Left sleeve features LED panel which clearly displays airbag system’s functioning status.
• Available in men's EURO sizes: 46-60 / 46-64 (black / red only).
• NOTE: Tech-Air® Race Vest is only compatible with racing suits EURO size 58 or smaller.
Developed following more than 15 years of extensive R&D in class-leading airbag technology, starting in MotoGP and taking in over half a million miles of road testing, Tech-Air® is the world’s first and only independent full body, dedicated airbag systems specifically designed to offer a rider protection from the first impact in an accident. Tech-Air® uses a sophisticated algorithm to provide critical airbag protection for the first impact, meaning the primary contact between the rider and obstacles or vehicle. The system offers unparalleled freedom and versatility. With no connections between bike and rider both systems are completely independent, meaning a rider can have full upper body airbag protection on any motorbike, regardless of make or model. The Tech-Air® Street system can be used for road and off-road adventure touring while Tech-Air® Race can be used for performance track riding but also, via a system firmware swap, can be configured to run the Street settings for the ultimate in versatility.