Extended mesh paneling and a full mesh liner makes the Stella T-GP Plus R Air V2 Jacket ideal for summer riding. Optimized for a women's sport riding fit, this jacket is constructed from a highly durable and abrasion resistant poly-fabric main shell featuring light, class-leading protection.
• Constructed for an optimized women's fit from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 450/600 Denier poly-fabric main shell for water resistance and long-lasting performance.
• Extended mesh panels on the torso and arms provides substantial airflow when riding for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions.
• Full mesh lining boosts garment's all-round airflow capabilities and breathability.
• Lightweight CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class-leading impact protection.
• Back pad compartments (CE certified Nucleon back protector available as accessory).
• Snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
• All protections are perforated and securely housed in mesh compartments to significantly increase garmentﾒs air flow performance.
• Sport fit with pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
• Strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch insert on shoulders for excellent flex fit.
• 3D mesh collar construction for improved comfort and breathability.
• Velcro and D-ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit.
• Velcro wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garmentﾒs fit.
• Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants.
• Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry.
• External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.