Constructed from highly durable full grain bovine leather, the Missile Ignition Leather Jacket has extensive stretch panels and accordions for superior levels of rider comfort. Tech-Air® compatible, this jacket also offers class-leading impact protection and armor with high levels of abrasion resistance.
• Tech-Air® compatible. The Tech-Air® system is purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect the start of a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
• Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather.
• Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
• High Resistant Stretch Fiber (HRSF) panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel.
• Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
• Two zippered hand pockets for real-world practicality.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced riding fatigue and excellent comfort on the bike.
• Large perforated leather panels with reinforced stitching for maximum ventilation.
• Localized perforations for improved ventilation.
• Integrated padding for increased rider comfort.
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AAA class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars GP-R shoulder and elbow protectors.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Chest pad compartments for Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads, available as an accessory upgrade.
• Fixed mesh inner liner for improved rider comfort.
• Inner waterproof wallet pocket for secure storage of valuables.
• Adjustable snap button system to integrate the Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• Comfort fabric on collar.
• Alpinestars GP-R protectors on shoulders and elbows for high levels of impact protection.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders and elbows for high levels of abrasion resistance.
Developed following more than 15 years of extensive R&D in class-leading airbag technology, starting in MotoGP and taking in over half a million miles of road testing, Tech-Air® is the world’s first and only independent full body, dedicated airbag systems specifically designed to offer a rider protection from the first impact in an accident. Tech-Air® uses a sophisticated algorithm to provide critical airbag protection for the first impact, meaning the primary contact between the rider and obstacles or vehicle. The system offers unparalleled freedom and versatility. With no connections between bike and rider both systems are completely independent, meaning a rider can have full upper body airbag protection on any motorbike, regardless of make or model. The Tech-Air® Street system can be used for road and off-road adventure touring while Tech-Air® Race can be used for performance track riding but also, via a system firmware swap, can be configured to run the Street settings for the ultimate in versatility.