Constructed from highly durable 1.3mm full grain bovine leather, the Missile Ignition Airflow Leather Jacket has extensive perforations for excellent ventilation and cooling airflow. Tech-Air® compatible, this jacket also offers class-leading impact protection and armor with high levels of abrasion resistance, while the large accordion stretch panels offer enhanced levels of movement and comfort on the bike. The High Resistant Stretch Fiber panels further improve fit and feel. It also boasts pre-curved sleeves for reduced fatigue while riding, and an ergonomically profiled back hump that has been sculpted to improve airflow and stability when riding at speed.
• Tech-Air ® compatible.
• Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather.
• Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
• HRSF stretch fabric panels on sleeves, crotch further improve fit and feel.
• Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
• Two zippered hand pockets.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction.
• Large perforated leather panels with reinforced stitching. for maximum ventilation.
• CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors on shoulders and elbows.
• Adjustable snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• CE-certified to CE Category II, PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
• Stitched leather graphic details.
• Integrated padding for increased comfort and protection.
• Chest pad compartments for Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads, available as accessory upgrade.
• Fixed mesh inner liner for improved rider comfort.
• Inner waterproof wallet pocket.
• Comfort fabric on collar.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders and elbows.
Developed following more than 15 years of extensive R&D in class-leading airbag technology, starting in MotoGP and taking in over half a million miles of road testing, Tech-Air® is the world’s first and only independent full body, dedicated airbag systems specifically designed to offer a rider protection from the first impact in an accident. Tech-Air® uses a sophisticated algorithm to provide critical airbag protection for the first impact, meaning the primary contact between the rider and obstacles or vehicle. The system offers unparalleled freedom and versatility. With no connections between bike and rider both systems are completely independent, meaning a rider can have full upper body airbag protection on any motorbike, regardless of make or model. The Tech-Air® Street system can be used for road and off-road adventure touring while Tech-Air® Race can be used for performance track riding but also, via a system firmware swap, can be configured to run the Street settings for the ultimate in versatility.