Specifically designed for women, the CE-certified STELLA SP-1 v2 Glove incorporates a range of new performance innovation features such as increased stretch zones, aramid fiber reinforcements and a new, ergonomically profiled knuckle protector. Incorporating an aggressive sport racing fit that offers high levels of comfort, the Stella SP-1 v2 offers superior protection and comfort in its premium leather chassis while promoting high levels of hand flexibility.
• Racing styling, mid-length cuff glove designed and developed for an optimized women’s fit.
• Sport racing styling, mid-length cuff glove for optimized convenience and coverage.
• Advanced polymer hard knuckle protection offers class-leading protection without impeding hand flex or movement.
• Full leather construction with stretch fabric finger sidewalls for improved flexibility and mechanical performance.
• Alpinestars double wrist closure system, with hook and loop grip closures to ensure a close fit and secure closure.
• CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).
• Alpinestars patented finger bridge helps prevent finger roll and separation during crash.
• Reinforcements, consisting of aramid fiber and polyamide, for abrasion resistance performance for landing zones.
• Landing zone features padding for additional fit and impact performance.
• Synthetic suede side reinforcements on landing zones for abrasion resistance and durability.
• Increased accordion leather stretch inserts on fingers, thumb and backhand to improve fit while increasing directional movement and comfort.
• PU coated reinforcements on thumb and palm reinforcement zones for durability.
• Alpinestars ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb.
• Integrated padding on fingers for improved fit and comfort.