Incorporating performance innovations into its full leather chassis, the CE-certified SP-1 v2 Glove features increased stretch zones, aramid fiber reinforcements and a new, ergonomically profiled knuckle protector.With its aggressive sport racing fit, double wrist closure and reinforced landing zones, the SP-1 v2 Glove is protective and comfortable while promoting high levels of hand flexibility.
• Sport racing styling, mid-length cuff glove for optimized convenience and coverage.
• Full leather construction with stretch fabric finger sidewalls for improved flexibility and mechanical performance.
• Alpinestars double wrist closure system, with hook and loop grip closures to ensure close fit and secure closure.
• Synthetic suede side reinforcements on landing zones for abrasion resistance and durability.
• Increased accordion leather stretch inserts on fingers, thumb and backhand to increase fit, directional movement and comfort.
• Alpinestars ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb.
• Alpinestars patented finger bridge helps prevent finger roll and separation during crash.
• Reinforcements, consisting of aramid fiber and polyamide, for abrasion resistance performance on the landing zones.
• Landing zone features padding for additional fit and impact performance.
• Integrated padding on fingers for improved fit and comfort.
• CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).
• PU coated reinforcements on thumb and palm for increased durability.
• Newly developed Alpinestars semi-transparent knuckle guard for class-leading protection.