Alpinestars GP Tech V3 Leather Suit Tech-Air Compatible
GP TECH V3 LEATHER SUIT TECH-AIR® COMPATIBLE
Featuring state-of-the-art external protection technologies, the GP Tech v3 Leather Suit is constructed from premium kangaroo and bovine leather for unsurpassed abrasion and tear resistance. Fully optimized for use with or without Tech-Air®, Alpinestars world leading electronic airbag safety system, the GP Tech v3 incorporates aramidic and accordion stretch panels for an anatomically profiled racing fit. The suit also features class-leading internal protection as well as reinforced stitching throughout and strategic stretch paneling for the ultimate in high performance riding comfort, security and fit.
• Racing leather suit designed with a body mapped race fit and pre-curved sleeves, legs and body for optimal riding performance.
• Tech-Air® compatible; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
• An LED display on the sleeve indicates the airbag’s operational status, while an internal housing located in the CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
• Strategically positioned accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars airbag system, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
• Kangaroo and bovine multi-panel construction for strength and flexibility.
• Patented leather bonded aramid grid panels placed in the most exposed areas which offer excellent additional resistance to tear and abrasion, and highly efficient insulation against the build-up of frictional heat.
• Hyper Resistant Stretch Fabric (HRSF) panels on the crotch, back of leg and underarms ensure lightness and high levels of flexibility and breathability.
• Perforated premium full-grain leather panels are strategically positioned to offer excellent levels of cooling airflow and comfort.
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class.
• Chest pad compartment designed to take the CE-certified Nucleon chest pads.
• Comes fitted with the CE-certified Nucleon hip protectors.
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved protectors on the elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia.
• Alpinestars new exclusive knee GP Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) slider, with additional GP DFS on the shoulders.
• Innovative new RR elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider.
• Ergonomically designed AR (Abrasion Resistant) Shield reinforcement with aramid fiber and polyamide construction in the limb flexion zones to protect the exposed seams against abrasion.
• Removable inner stretch mesh liner with multi-panel construction and 3D textured fabric on the collar for comfort.
• Aerodynamic back hump is ventilated and designed to incorporate a hydration pack. Comes complete with an opening which can accommodate a hydration hose.
• Internal waterproof wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
• Printed logos reduce weight and improve the flexibility of the leather, thus enhancing comfort and performance.
Developed following more than 15 years of extensive R&D in class-leading airbag technology, starting in MotoGP and taking in over half a million miles of road testing, Tech-Air® is the world’s first and only independent full body, dedicated airbag systems specifically designed to offer a rider protection from the first impact in an accident. Tech-Air® uses a sophisticated algorithm to provide critical airbag protection for the first impact, meaning the primary contact between the rider and obstacles or vehicle. The system offers unparalleled freedom and versatility. With no connections between bike and rider both systems are completely independent, meaning a rider can have full upper body airbag protection on any motorbike, regardless of make or model. The Tech-Air® Street system can be used for road and off-road adventure touring while Tech-Air® Race can be used for performance track riding but also, via a system firmware swap, can be configured to run the Street settings for the ultimate in versatility.